Event Marketing Blogs
Event management and event marketing have been gaining tremendous traction as the marketing world is racing for the next, amazing advertisement that goes viral. Who can blame the event industry especially with the amount of fun that goes into it. This post is dedicated to the top 19 blogs in the experiential marketing industry.
Top 19 Experiential Blogs
- Event Manager Blog – Started in 2007 by Julius Solaris, Event Manager Blog is the 1st event marketing industry resource for event professionals around the world.
- Hotcow – Hotcow was founded in 2006. It’s an award winning, full service, event & experiential marketing agency based out of London Surprisingly Different.
- Event Marketer – Founded in 2002, “to serve the information needs of strategic brand-side event marketers and agency executives across the spectrum of face-to-face marketing including mobile marketing, mall marketing, street events, trade shows, corporate events, proprietary events, virtual events, buzz marketing, public relations campaigns, sponsorships, b2b events, and press events.”
- The Social M’s – Content, Social, and Online Marketing Blog. Founded by Jonathan and Susanna Gebauer, siblings, they are well established social media marketing Rockstars.
- Factory 360 – “Our process is what makes us unique.” With offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and sights set globally, 360 always is ahead of the pack innovating, moving, and shaking.
- Hubspot – “Your Daily Dose of Inbound.” Inbound is everywhere. An idea in the moment has sparked a global movement. And we’re just getting started. Hubspot started in 2004 where MIT grad students formed what we call Hubspot.
- Bizzabo – We believe in people. Bizzabo is an All-in-One event success platform. Own your event. Create unforgettable experiences. Event specialists.
- Cvent – Transforming Meetings and Events Through Technology.
- Eventbrite – One-stop shop for hosting an event. “Bring your event to life.”
- E2ma – National, not-for-profit association breaking into the trade show industry.
- Buffer – Buffer + Transparency. “We try our best to live up to our value of “Default to Transparency.”
- Nimlok Trade Show Marketing – Chicago-based, One-Stop-Shop for everything displays. Show Founded in 1970, Nimlok is a division of Orbus Exhibit & Display Group.
- Trade Show Guy Blog – Tradeshowguy. Or Tim Patterson. Top exhibit company.
- Seth Godin – Best-selling author. Marketing guru
- BizBash – BizBash is an event marketing industry, news, ideas, and resources.
- Techsytalk – The only event tech webinar in the event marketing industry. A Liz King Events Production. Community & Education for Planners, by Planners.
- Velvet Chainsaw – Velvet Chainsaw Consulting (VCC). Helping improves annual meetings, conferences, and education. Justice League for Conferences.
- Good Guys Do Finish First – It’s more than just a gig. Founded by Robert Adams, Good Guys is an experiential marketing resource with hopes set on global domination.
- Josh Simi – Josh Simi yea buddy. I’m very passionate about the event industry and want to see it continue to thrive. New interests are learning social media marketing & content marketing. Even blogging is new but I love it right now. My all-time, favorite hobbies are playing chess and swimming. My USCF Chess rating last time I checked was an 1850 blitz rating.
*** Try this post out. 5 Tips for Starting an Event Management Career ***
There are many amazing blogs, video blogs, webinars, live videos, and everything in between. In this day and age, humans are extremely busy, so finding an ideal blog with informative information can easily seem like a daunting task. Well here are 19 marketing blogs that are phenomenal. Now I can’t assure you that I read all the content from all 19 blogs, but if I had to, these would be the ones. What are some blogs you would recommend? Comment below so we can make this list 25 instead of 19.
Aloha! Experiential Marketing Team – Subscribe to our newsletter below.