Snapchat: Most Popular Application Today?
Snapchat’s Snapcodes are easier than ever to make. Don’t get discouraged, I will show you how to in less than 1 minute. But email me if you need help with it, I won’t bite. Email me at email@example.com if you would like me to do it for you. Add me on Snapchat when you log on as well. My Snapchat username is @experientialinc.
Snapchat Tips: Adding Users
- You can add users by scanning these Snapcodes right from the Snapchat camera now. This makes it very easy to add other people now.
- You can scan it from a picture as well
- If you have their username, just type it in from the app.
Snapchat is the fastest growing social media app out. I have to admit, I wasn’t a huge fan of the application. It wasn’t until my girlfriend’s little sister showed us how to swap faces that I saw the excitement of the app. Then the “Rainbow Tongues.” Lol. Who doesn’t love that? Now, I can see why business’ would want to incorporate Snapchat into their marketing strategy, but not yet the personal side.
Making a Custom Snapcode Is Easy
- Before anything, you will need to have a Snapchat account.
- From a desktop, go to the Snapchat home page. Under Community, click on Snapcode! Or put this is your browser, “https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/snapcodes.”
- Download your Snapcode. You will get a zipped file with 3 items. A pdf file, a document, and instructions on the guidelines from Snapchat. Snapcode_Guidelines
- Get a Canva account. Just upload your pdf or document to Canva. I can write an entire book on how amazing Canva is, but I will do that another time.
- Now that you have a Snapcode and a Canva account, just upload your Snapcode in the canva app and POOF! There you go!
Do you need help making Snapchat’s custom Snapcode for your business or personal profile? Well, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Snapcode” in the subject line. I will need a picture of your Snapcode (see the steps above) and the 2nd picture of whatever you want to use and colors etc.
Aloha! Experiential Marketing Team – Subscribe to our newsletter below! Thank you all for reading and subscribers.